Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

It would appear I now have a Troll

Lisa

Stephen oh Stephen
This ,your therapist will get a chuckle out of all I copied ,ha ha

You Keep on pushing that mind of yours
one day sweetie ,you will be rich and famous ,you will be remembered !!

just think sweetie ,you be able to afford ,your new love ,without mommy ,supporting you both ,
Or just maybe ,your mommy could high your new love as her new maid ,and she will fit right in with all that are care takers of her yard

you little devil you ,this fame in creation is so rewarding and touching ,How you spend wasting Time to create such Rewarding Fame for me ,Wow!! you are amazing man ,now writing a novel ,how do you find the time

have a nice life aaron,anwii,awniii40,Rob,calkid,oh silly me ,I forget ,you have many user names and male or female ,just so convincing ,you make all look like pretty little Idiots

isn't life perfect ,I think so

today is great ,you look so stupid aaron ,as you just don't hold the facts about nothing smiling
Get a Divorce sheeshh

http://www.noveldoctor.com heck come on get real instead of being fake and pretending to be many people

----

The above was written in response to a previous post of mine "Fear of Finishing". I'm not sure whether to feel flattered that they think I have a blog on a website that other people read and link to or just pissed off that someone put this p.o.s destruction of the English language as a comment in my blog. Tell me, what do you think?

5 comments:

noveldoctor said...

Hey, it's me (the real noveldoctor). Apparently this person clicked through a comment you made on my post (thanks, by the way) and has been spreading this mess to more than a few of my faithful blog friends. Apologies that you had to endure such nonsense. I hate spammers.

I can't tell if this is a single sick individual, or a new hacking/spamming scheme. Either way, it has nothing to do with moi.

Pri said...

heyy i got the same comment from the same 'lisa'(apparently) on my post..& since it made up no sense, i decided to google it and was referred to many other pages (including yours) in which the same comment has been posted..

like noveldoctor has said above i have absolutely no idea whether its a sick individual or a spammer..
and whether to take some serious action against it or just let it go as clutter

simply me said...

heyy i got the same comment from the same 'lisa'(apparently) on my post..& since it made up no sense, i decided to google it and was referred to many other pages (including yours) in which the same comment has been posted..

like noveldoctor has said above i have absolutely no idea whether its a sick individual or a spammer..
and whether to take some serious action against it or just let it go as clutter

Pri said...

to avoid confusion, simply me and pri are both my blog id's.
'a thousand splendid thoughts' is a new space ive moved to recently, and this is where the above mentioned comment was posted (specifically on the post titled 'caught-ya')

Alledria said...

@noveldoctor: Thanks for commenting. I'm sorry you've got someone like this out there smearing your name. Keep writing a great blog.

@pri & @simply me: Thanks for commenting. I'm sorry you got stuck with this 'person' too. They really seem like the kind of 'person' who needs to take a chill pill and go find some other way to enjoy life.