Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blogger Pages

Blogger nows allows Pages, static places to put information. I find this an interesting idea since it allows me to collect all the myriad links I have scattered all over the interwebs into one place and keep up with them without having to constantly find that post I put them in three months ago which has now been pushed down and down the page until I'm digging through something I posted at about the Stone Age to find it.

You can now check out a page for my Fiction and one for my Non-Fiction over there on the left side of the page. Or you can just click the links I've embedded here. Either or. If you're interested of course, though I find it hard to believe that you would read down this far if you were not at least a little interested in the things that I have written previously.

Still making my way around Blogger Pages and hopefully I will get them all up and running soon. In the meantime, click the links and see what I've got up already.

No comments: