Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chopped Champions

I have totally gotten caught in Chopped, presented by Food Network. I find myself liking cooking competition shows. I absolutely fell in love with Rick Bayless over the duration of Top Chef Masters and now I’m keeping an eye on Top Chef Las Vegas. Personally, I think Preeti should have gone home sooner, but hey, that is my personal view.

The point of this? Chopped is running its own champions tournament starting tonight at 10pm EST. So, you know what I’ll be watching. I took a look at the website (found here) trying to find out who was up on the chopping block for tonight. No such luck, so no betting before the whole thing starts to see who is going to come out on top, but I am definitely going to be talking about this tomorrow.

See you then.

No comments: