Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Because school has returned....

It has been a super long time since I took the SAT’s. I mean, I’ve been out of high school almost long enough for my ten year reunion. Oh wait, that’s next year. Wow, that realization is making me feel old. I won’t mention that to my mother since she will just give me that look. The one that says, oh no, that did not just come out of your mouth.

I digress. It has been a long time since I have taken the SAT’s; however, I have younger family members who are just getting to that point in their high school careers. This led me to start looking for something that might be able to give them some assistance. Goodness knows they do not want to admit to me they are in need of help. In the end, I found this. Study on your own time. Interact with videos as opposed to constantly staring at flashcards. Great things in my opinion and the kind of thing that might actually help them to do well.

Not to mention, while I was poking around, I found assistance for Advanced Placement as well as regular subjects. In other words, this one product covers a number of bases in the academic life of the student. I almost wish I had known about this back when I started high school.

Believe it? Go see for yourself.

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

No comments: