Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

It's all about the...Taco Bell.



The most recent incarnation of "All about the..." which somehow manages to still amuse me in spite. As some will remember, this started with Sean Puffy Daddy Combs and his "It's all About the Benjamins". Followed by Weird Al Yankovic's refrain of "It's all about the Pentiums". Now in true advertisement fashion, the same idea has been taken and turned around to almost be something new while retaining elements of the familiar. There are still pretty women, money, cars, all things we associate with music videos these days. However, there is also food. It couldn't be a Taco Bell commercial without food.

Why does this amuse me? I don't know...the little piggy banks on leashes do it for me, I do not know, but it is a lot of fun.

No comments: