Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Facebook Page

FACEBOOK. I went and got a Facebook page, specifically so I could see what all the hubbub was about. Like many newbies, I have been sucked into playing games when I really ought to be doing something more productive like writing in my blog. However, I cannot fault the site for that. It keeps people on their site, allows them to offer lots of chances to advertisers, and in general helps people to relax. All in all, a good selling point when it comes right down to it. Not to mention, the Find Friends feature has helped me reconnect with a lot of people I have not talked to since high school. Feel free to add me as a friend, even if I don't know who you are. Everybody started out as strangers at one point.

Now, if only I could get over my rampant fear of Twitter, I would really be in business.

No comments: