Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Life Update [Dancing Together]

I really just wrote this post for the excuse to put up a photo of me and my fiance dancing together at a barbecue. Things have been going slowly, but fast enough that I'm occasionally worried that I will be missing something. In non-work news, the wedding planning is going well. The family continues to get along and move along. In work news, I've been trying to write a superhero story and having something of a hard time with it. I'm going to try a different method of getting the words on paper by writing the dialogue and just the dialogue first to see if that unsticks the blocks in my brain. I started my first Facebook ad campaign after watching the work of Mark Dawson. His numbers are impressive and he certainly has a number of students, so I'm going to give it a try and see how it pans out. Otherwise, not a whole lot to report. I'm putting the finishing touches on Blades of Fate, which I will be sending out to my mailing list sometime in the next week. Hoping to get the full book out by August of 2016, but I haven't picked a definitive date yet.

No comments: