Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Switching Gears

I had been working on the second in the She Becomes Death trilogy. However, with my new (much slower) schedule, I'm realizing in order to get Blades of Fate out by this summer, I'm going to have to switch gears and work on it. Otherwise, I'm never going to finish it in time. Therefore, I've switched over to working on Blades of Fate which is currently in need of revisions and additions so that I can make sure it's ready to be seen by the viewing public in August at the latest. I'm thinking of putting out ARC copies of it as is so that others can start formulating reviews. Which means asking my email list if they would be interested in reading a digital copy of the new book in enough time to put up reviews when I finally have it out.

Does this mean I've completely stalled on Wielding His Scythe, She Becomes Death book 2? No. It just means it isn't on the front burner right now. I'm still making a little bit of headway here and there with it. I've almost got the first fifth of it finished. I'm just probably not going to get it out before say December at my current pace. Knowing that, I have plenty of time to plug the first book and get people ready for the second.

In other news, I've almost got a venue for the wedding. It requires pre-marital counseling, which my mother is excited about. I think she's more excited about it than I am and I'm the one getting married. Aren't I supposed to be the one who is super excited about this whole process? Oh well, even if I'm not gung-ho about the whole thing, I am certainly looking forward to having the beautiful day followed by years of wedded happiness. That's the part I'm really looking toward, the bit after the wedding.

All things considered, things are going well. I just have a few more things I have to take care of and then I'll be ready to get down to some serious party planning.

No comments: