Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A new project: "Watched"

This is just the first paragraph of a project I haven't actually started yet. I just want to have it somewhere I can look at it.
In every room, she was assaulted by windows. They stood high and defiant, daring her to attempt shutting out the world beyond them. Alison looked at them with dismay, shielding her eyes from the light. "This must be what it's like to live in a glass house," she said and we all know what happens to those who live in glass houses.
Over and over again, I think I'm going to start on another book. Unfortunately, "Dark King Rising" has been going somewhat slowly on my most recent round of edits. It's getting there, slowly but surely. I hope to have the edits finished by the end of next month. Also...this is my 100th post. I'm a little amazed. Guess I should post a little more often.

No comments: